Start A Mylan WTT Recreational League
A Mylan World TeamTennis league or tournament consists of at least four teams. A team has a minimum of four players, two men and two women. The WTT format uses five or six no-ad sets: men’s and women’s doubles, men's and women’s singles and one or two sets of mixed doubles. A match is won by the team with the most total games won at the end of the final set. Teams compete at the local level in sessions which are determined and structured by you. Winning teams from your local league may advance to National Qualifiers and ultimately, the National Championships. Click on the National Qualifier link on the right to view the 2016 schedule.
Tournaments can be played in one or two days.
- Please contact Delaine Mast to receive a League Director Handbook with step-by-step instructions
- Click here for information about purchasing a Mylan WTT Site License
- Download the Mylan WTT Scorecard
Mylan WTT Rec Leagues are A GREAT Revenue Producer
You will find that creating a new league or tournament is easy because players enjoy our format. A Mylan WTT league or tournament is a great revenue producing program that provides an avenue for TEAMS of players to utilize your courts.
Unlimited Earning Potential
- Complete website (includes general information page, online registration, scores, schedules, results, photos, bulletins board and email blasts)
- Ability to Accept Credit Cards Online
- Mylan WTT apparel discounts
- FREE Wilson product based on number of participants
1 Court costs (if any)
8 weeks - $1,600
Ball costs 80 cans x $3/can - $240
WTT Sanction Fee - $350
Total expenses - ($ 2,190)
2 Player fees - $ 4,800
3 Net Revenue - $ 2,610
1. 8 courts x 2 hrs. x $10/hr. x 8 weeks
2. You collect 80 Adults x $60
3. Net Revenue = Revenues - Expenses
Additional League Director Benefits
- Determine dates and length of league season
- Mylan WTT marketing materials and scorecards
- National and regional advertising
- Email Newsletter - Mylan WTT Point of Contact
- Preferred discounts for pro tournaments
- FREE Mylan WTT memberships for all your players
- FREE referral service of potential players
- Teams advance to Mylan WTT National Qualifiers and Mylan WTT Nationals
Here is what our Mylan WTT League Directors are saying ...
"Ability to play with co-workers and friends..."
- M. Silverman, Citiparks Foundation, N.Y.
"WTT is a great fit for Seniors, combining co-ed competitive tennis with social interaction."
- S. Wold, TCTA, N.Y.
"WTT is FUN in San Diego! The format makes it easy to schedule matches. Just 2 courts for 2 hours!"
- C. Jory, San Diego, Calif.